It takes a community of support to keep doing our work. Together we are strong, alone we are nothing and with your help, we can change the world for young people and adults with dyslexia so they can live healthier, happier more connected lives.
We know that:
- 1 in 10 people have dyslexia
- Dyslexic adults are 46% more likely to attempt suicide compared to the general population
- Up to 40% of incarcerated people have been identified as dyslexic.
- Obtain learning material and teaching aid for children with dyslexia and other learning disabilities.
- Constructing permanent classrooms for children with dyslexia on the acquired land.
- Reaching out to teachers and caregiver through trainings and workshops.
- Expansion of assessment centers
Your donation will increase dyslexia awareness internationally. The reading crisis affecting children and adults is in need of critical funds. By donating you will help in:
- Training Educators
- Information and Support