Get Involved (DOK)
Dyslexia Kenya Membership
Everyone is welcome to become a member: teachers, parents, dyslexic individuals, psychologists, speech and language therapist, college students, schools and concerned community members.
By becoming a member, you will join a group of great people, teachers, dedicated parents, professionals, who have committed to ensure Individuals with dyslexia and mainly children in our schools get support from the government and no longer suffer stigma and harassment because of something beyond them.
DOK is affiliated to International Dyslexia Association, International Dyslexia, British Dyslexia Association, Decoding Dyslexia Kenya and other international association dealing with SPECIFIC LEARNING
Who can become a member?
- Institutions e.g. schools, colleges
- Volunteers and well wishers
- Anyone else who would like to join
What is in it for you?
- Regular online newsletter – quarterly
- 10% discount on local workshops
- Invitation to our annual celebration
- Discount on Mentorship programme for youths and children with Dyslexia and other Learning Difficulties
- Networking with other people with similar interest
- Mention and logo included in our website, social media and publications for Corporates and business that support us.
- Institutions – Schools/ colleges listed in our provider list
- Regular updates on global research from other international association on dyslexia and other learning difficulties.
Your investment (Category)
- Individual Membership – Kshs.1,000.00
- Family – children and Parents – Kshs.1,500.00
- Schools/Institutions Membership – Kshs.2,500.00
- Corporate Membership – Kshs.5,000,00