Dyslexia Kenya Membership
It will take you and me to have our voice loud enough and strong enough to make a difference for our children
By joining us today, you will not only be part of a team, but a network and a family. You will be one of the parents, teacher, professionals, institution and well-wisher dedicated to helping individuals with dyslexia and other learning difficulties. Your membership will help increase and promote dyslexia awareness, support teacher training and ultimately, support the dyslexic achieve their full potential in life.
Our vision is of a dyslexic friendly society that enables dyslexic people of all ages to reach their full potential
Who can become a member?
- Institutions e.g. schools, colleges
- Volunteers and well wishers
- Anyone else who would like to join
What is in it for you?
- Regular online newsletter – quarterly
- 10% discount on local workshops
- Invitation to our annual celebration
- Discount on Mentorship programme for youths and children with Dyslexia and other Learning Difficulties
- Networking with other people with similar interest
- Mention and logo included in our website, social media and publications for Corporates and business that support us.
- Institutions – Schools/ colleges listed in our provider list
- Regular updates on global research from other international association on dyslexia and other learning difficulties.
Your investment (Category)
- Individual Membership - Kshs.1,000.00
- Family - children and Parents - Kshs.1,500.00
- Schools/Institutions Membership - Kshs.2,500.00
- Corporate Membership - Kshs.5,000,00